Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving crafts...

I TOTALLY forgot to put in my Thanksgiving/Trifle post that I not only made a Pumpkin Trifle but also did lots of crafts with my niece Rylee throughout the month to celebrate that Thanksgiving was coming.  We made turkeys, tee-pee place cards,  an Indian tiara, a Pilgrim hat, a necklace full of leaves, and a colorful turkey.  Holiday crafts are SO super fun and there are ideas for them everywhere.  I found all these online of course, besides the Indian tiara- I thought of that one, and the turkeys that I found at Joann, Hobby Lobby or Michael's- can't remember from where.  Rylee had fun with them all, just like ALL the crafts we do together.

Rylee's Pilgrim hat.  She colored ALL over it
but you can't see since the flash blocked it
and I didn't think to look and get
a different picture...

We wrote on the ribbon together, with
puffy pain, for her Indian tiara
with what Rylee is thankful for.
Rylee's thankful for "my Ama, my Ray Ray,
my Papa, my Daddy, my Mommy."

Cute little turkey's we glued together...

Rylee's tee-pee place card for her spot at the table...

All the tee-pee place cards where we were all sitting...

Rylee's necklace full of leaves...

The turkey Rylee colored.  You can tell the markings I made
on there with her...

1 comment:

Sami said...

Love the pictures! Your niece is adorable and looks like you guys had fun!