Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally won the battle...

YIPPEE!!! It's like I finally got the GOLDEN TICKET!!! I saw this commercial about some mouse trap that I have't seen before and had the thought of "I so need to go get that kind of trap so I can get the critter out of my house since the other one isn't working." I couldn't quite remember what it was called so I just googled mouse traps. One popped up that seemed like that's what it was called. It told me where to get it at so I made my way to Ace. The one I was looking for was there but just not the type I was looking for. So I didn't get that brand but couldn't leave without not purschasing a new trap that will hopefully work. I ended up get the D-Con kind hoping that it will get the critter. So there goes some peanut butter into it and I just wait and wait until I think I see the critter into the "house". I wake up the next morning and anxiously look in the "house" and see the little guy! YATZEE!!! The funny thing is that it didn't smell like a dead mouse so I was sure it was dead but my eyes saw it and it wasn't moving so it was definately a dead mouse. I wasn't excited about having to pick it up and dispose of it and maybe smell dead mouse the next day. Luckily it was trash day so I dropped it into the big trash can and took it to the trash pick up spot. Not honna lie, I did feel a little sad for the little guy and a little bad for murdering it but not so terribly sad and more excited that the guy is finally out of my house since I HATE those things so much. Mission finally accomplished since it's been maybe a year of me hating it and feeding it. PHEW!!!

No comments: