Halloween this year was quite fun, like always. Didn't have a party to go to this year so didn't really plan out a costume to wear. Had some thoughts but didn't use them. For one of my running clubs it was the last run of the season so we were all supposed to dress up. My friend Lori had the idea to be Broncos fairies to be in the spirit of the season. I thought the idea was super cute so went along with it. I found some orange socks for us to wear with our blue shirts that we made that co-insided with our favorite players on the team. Lori came up with the sayings and I LOVED 'em!!! Her favorite player is Eddie Royal and mine is Champ Bailey. My other friend already had a costume in store to dress up with her salon and was a fairy of some sort as well.
Since it was my first time having the kids in my neighborhood come to my door and say "trick or treat", I figured it'd be fun to dress up. I couldn't really think of anything good so I asked my best friend's 5 year old daughter, my niece, what she thinks I should dress up as. She came up with Fancy Nancy. We looked through her book and decided on this outfit. I thought it was cute and certainly found the prefect dress at a local thrift store. It worked out well and I even got some compliments on it from some girl trick or treaters. It was fun to answer my door to the kids in my neighborhood.





No comments:
Post a Comment