Thursday, December 23, 2010

I WON!!!

How exciting is this...
I follow this blog- SISTERSSTUFF and of course went browing through it and saw the latest post about these clips.  I had to start following a different blog, leave a comment about what I'd like to win and leave my email address.  I certainly did that and this is what I said:

I would LOVE to win the two vintage zipper clips. I've seen plenty of those clips/headbands and keep wondering where the "flower" for them even comes from. SUPER cute idea!!! :)


Well I check my email the next day or so and see the title as WINNER! so I don't hesitate to open it.  It proceeded to tell me that I won the give away for the clips.  I thought it was pretty fun that I won these clips.  It never hurts to try for something you think you won't win and then you all of a sudden hear back and you've won.  It was an early Merry Christmas presest from SISTERSSTUFF!!!  YAY!!! 



No comments: