
I LOVE having friends that ask me to watch their kids and give me Christmas presents since I do. One of my friends, that I met at My Gym 5 years ago when her daughter was a baby and the boy I nannied for were in the same class, asked if I am able to pick her kids up from school three days a week. It worked out for both of us that I am able to do that for her. The kids are on winter break so she asked if I can watch them all day for 4 days on the 1st week and so I did. We of course had fun through the week. On the last day of the week she gave me a little Christmas present for the work I do for her. That's so nice! I had about 5 scents to choose from to go with the Scentsy wall plug and chose Sweet Pea. My house is gonna smell good!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:
Post a Comment