Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween cookies & pumpkin carving...

I planned on bringing some goodies with me to the pumpkin carving party but ran out of time before I had to go.  Since I already got all the stuff to make 'em I decided to make 'em the next day and give 'em to family.  They're some eye ball cookies that looked good so I decided to make 'em.  I got the M & M's for the pupils so they can be blue, brown, and green.  They ended up being some yummy cookies and looked cute.


All of us girls got in the spirit of Halloween and got together to do some pumpkin carving.  They all turned out super good and it was a fun night to get together with your girlfriends in the spirit of Halloween.  There's  a dracula, ghosts, haunted house, spooky tree, pirate, and a freeky spider.  They all turned our super good!!!
Mine is the Haunted House. 
It was classified as a 4 out 5 star level of hard to do. 
Haven't ever done one that hard but it was still FUN
and I think it turned out pretty good!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo, those cookies are creepy and delightful!

HR Mom said...

Good job on the cookies and pumpkins! I love doing stuff like that, we should get together and bake sometime and drink wine :)