Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Sunday, February 27, 2011
COMP CARD
Alright alright...so I was looking around craigslist for certain things and came across this listing of models needed. I couldn't resist to email the person who posted it because it was perfect for what I was looking for, other than the reason I was looking on craigslist. I was ready to pursue a modeling career 5 years ago and then my accident came upon me and halted that search in my life. During the close to 5 years of recovering I have become more out going and that person again wanting to pursue modeling. I was given 10 out of the 29 shots for free. I often get my picutres printed at Walgreens and I get emails from them and I got one for a free collage print of pictures. I thought it was perfect for what I need...a COMP CARD to show agents/people my modeling pictures. There were 29 shots of me to choose from and so I did just that and chose these ones to put in the collage for my very first COMP CARD. Now it's time to edit the card and put my basic info in and then it can really be my comp card. If it doesn't work out, it was fun doing my first shoot in I'd say like 9 years. Hopefully there will be more shoots to be done!!! Let's see if it gets me anywhere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That makes a great "Comp Card" Rachael. I have always thought you should pursue a modeling career. You are so beautiful, those big baby blues and long lashes. Then there's that great smile of yours. Anyone can tell just by looking at your photos that you are beautiful inside as well.
Your pictures are beautiful. You are so photogenic and it looks like it comes so easy for you. You will do great.
You look beautiful! May all your dreams come true!~*~* Kerri
Post a Comment