
MY friend asked me to watch her kids as she went to a single moms event through our church. I couldn't say no 'cause she has the sweetest little boys that I always have fun with. Valentine's Day is right around the corner so of course I had the thought that the boys should make their mom a cute little Valentine. I went searching through the house for any sort of crafty stuff they had and found some giggily eyes. I came across this owl Valentine idea and used it with them. It's an owl on each with two different sayings 'cause I felt they couldn't have the same saying but just decorate it differently. I drew the owl and wrote the sayings that I came up with, although I'm sure they're said out there somewhere, and the boys colored their own then we signed it with their names together.
The older brother's, Brendan- 3, Valentine said "OWL always love you! Love, Brendan".
And the little brother's, Justin- 1, Valentine said "OWL love you forever! Love, Justin".
I think their mom's heart is gonna melt when she comes home and sees them because they turned out to be so cute!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
1 comment:
THese are the cutest little boys. You are such a good friend. I wish you were here. the girls would love you. By the way the protein bars you will love. I used peanut butter too. I was out of protein powder and it was still yummy. you will die :)
Post a Comment