Today is my sister's due date and the expected date of when my nephew Braden Maddox should be here. He has decided that he just isn't ready quite yet. Well she will be getting induced on saturday morning and then he'll decide when he's ready to come out of the oven on his own. HAHA!!! Before he comes I've worked on my latest project that I saw some where and decided to make my own. I made a sign that says THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE BOYS.
Here's the finished product with models and all...
Since Braden's gonna be a winter baby I decided to incorporate his parent's love for snowboarding into the picture. He even already has his own littlle snowboard!!!
Dacia's anxiously waiting and ready for her SON
to change her family into a family of four!!!
I'M SOOO READY FOR MY NEPHEW BRADEN MADDOX TO GET HERE ALREADY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment