Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BRADEN MADDOX KARDOES

My nephew Braden Maddox Kardoes came into my life on saturday March 19, 2011 at 5:41 pm!!!  He topped the charts at 9 lbs. and 21 inches.  He's one healthy BIG boy!!! 
There's a story with his entrance, not a lovely one.  I had a busy day planned out that day.  It started off as my sister going into the hospital to get induced for Braden to come in the early a.m. and then my friend's wedding at 4 in the afternoon in Downtown Denver.  I set my alarm early so I can get ready for the day and make my way to the hospital before he comes and wait till until he does.  I was all ready and put my dress and stuff for the wedding in my car and then on my way.  I knew I'd be there all day until the wedding since you never know when they're really coming and figured, who wears a dress to the hospital?!  Well the day kept going and it came around the time to go to the wedding in an hour or so.  Well the doctors come in and we needed to leave the room as they did some stuff with Dacia.  It ended up being more than an hour and when I saw the time I had only 30 minutes to get to Denver for the wedding.  Had I not left my keys and purse in the room I could've seen the time and left from there and make it to the wedding since he wasn't here yet.  That was my plan- bring wedding stuff and when he was born go see him, since I figured he'd be born while I was at the wedding, then go back to the wedding and have fun.  Well that plan didn't work out how it was planned out in my brain and so I SADLY missed my friend's wedding.  I suppose I could've just made a very late entrance to the wedding but figured that wasn't right for me to do so I opted out of that option and missed the WHOLE wedding night fun.  Darn it for that to happen :(
All in all...I happily have a new nephew in my life joining his sister Rylee to bring me all the joy in life that I need!!!!




Braden Maddox Kardoes
9lb, 21in
5:41 pm, 3-19-11


B and his happy Auntie Ray Ray

His bedroom is ready for him...


It'll be time to sleep in his crib with the bedding I got him once he's ready...

No comments: