WOOHOO!!! The New Year has already brought new things my way. I was, somehow, fortunate enough to meet my Aunt Jody in New York. I have NEVER been there before and was completely wishing it would work out and sure enough it did. She went there for work and I tagged along for the fun parts of it. It started with helping her out at work, San Diego Hat Company. We set up the booth and there were TONS of hats to display. Not just hats but great hats. While she was working, I went out and about the BIG city. Yes I was alone but still enjoyed it by myself. Next time I go I hope I'll be with someone to enjoy the greatness of it with me. I've known that Colorado is super cold at times but my goodness I found out that New York is lots and lots colder. Who would've thought? All I can say is that I got LOTS of excerise during my time there. I could've just taken some cabs or the subway but decided to walk EVERYWHERE to save up some money. It worked out good that way. All in all I had a SPLENDID time. Mostly because I was with the best Aunt in the entire world: Jody! Secondly I got to see lots of sights I've never seen before. I hope to go again someday!
Here I come New York!!!
Jody and I arrived safely.
The Dylan hotel is the nice hotel we stayed at. It had the nicest doorman ever.
Yeah, that's the Empire State building!




New York is the mecca of fashion!
We we're ready to go shopping to the biggest Macy's ever!
I am now famous! Being out for the TODAY show gave me the prize to be on TV.
Good ole TODAY show weather man Al Roker.
TODAY show's Kathie Lee and Hoda Kotb.
I headed down, on the subway, to Chinatown/Canal St. to maybe get a deal!
It wasn't just a subway ride but a guitar show to go with it!
One of the booths with lots of purses but I ended up not get getting one. It might've been a good decision but maybe not!?
Jody's working the booth for San Diego Hat company. What a small world that she works there because it is my brother-in-law, Dustin's, uncle's hat company.








1 comment:
What a fun trip! Those hats are darling.
Chelsey
Post a Comment