It happened! I went to my meeting today and got accepted to the John Casablancas Modeling & Career Center (http://www.jcasablancas.com/). I talked with them about it all, and such things, and then did another run-way walk. Carrie then went and talked to her director about it. She came back telling me that I got accepted to their agency. WOW!!! The next step is for me to formaly accept it and then do the 20 Week sessions for TV/Print work. I might be doing this, soon, but have a big decision to make. This seems to be good work, that I've wanted to do for awhile now, that will turn out to be well worth it in the end. RUN-WAY, here I come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rachael,
That is great! I am so happy for you. Please keep me posted. We hope to see you soon!
Love,
Marcie
Post a Comment