Saturday, January 22, 2011

Annual Ornament & Cookie Exchange

Yeah this is a late posting since my Christmas exchange happened on December, 18th...

It is that time of year again for my annual hosting of the ornament & cookie exchange.  It's always super fun to get into the spirit of the holidays and have friends come over to exchange cookies and ornaments with each other.


My kitchen with everyhing to get ready for the party: cookie making instruments every where, cookies every where, and even a CANDY BAR to mix goodie bags to take home with you!!!

Here are the little Nutter Butter snowmen I made for the exchange. 
The "mom" and "dad" ones look different 'cause they're actually melted
Nutter Butter's by accident but I decided to use them anyways instead of waste 'em.
I even put some Bronco snowmen in there with the blue & orange buttons. 
Had to keep some NFL spirit in there with my Broncos!!!

The first Oreo popsicle cookies I've made.  I've had them before and boy are they DELICIOUS!!!
I decided to make them into some snow flake Oreo popsicle cookies.

All the cookies that everyone got to choose from...

Here are ALL the left overs from the cookies that were left behind. 
Oh what to do with them all...
I decided I didn't want any of the left overs so I put them all together
in bags and drove down to downtown Denver and gave
the bags away to many of the homeless people I saw for a
Merry Christmas treat.

No comments: