Sunday, August 1, 2010

Camping for Father's Day...

It's an annual thing with the family for Father's Day. My dad LOVES to go camping and fishing and so we go at least once a year for Father's Day since he enjoys it so much. The whole family went, besides my brothers, but it was still a good time. We went to Turquoise Lake up in the mountains this year. Fishing was fun and me and the boys, and even my 3 year old niece, caught a lot of fish!



The boys weren't there but the girls still had fun with dad.

My dad had a good camping trip and caught LOTS of fish!!!




Yeah it isn't girly but I do LOVE to clean fish. Maybe it's 'cause I grew up fishing?! Me and my friend both like to do it so I'm not alone with liking to do the job!

Dinner's ready!!! SYKE...I don't even like to eat fish, only to catch it!!!

One of the fish my 3 year old niece, Rylee, caught with her pink princess pole. She caught more than me!

No comments: