LIVING ROOM...
I feel as though the living room is very welcoming because it's the first place you enter when coming into my house. It is the room in the house that I spend most of my time in, besides my bedroom for sleeping, etc. I made the clock on the wall because I've seen some at my friend's houses that they've made and figured I can do that too, with some directions. There's some decorations up but it's time to find some more for the mantel above the fireplace and t.v.
KITCHEN...
The kitchen of course works out perfectly and helps me make some breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. :)
DINING ROOM...
The dining room is wonderful to seat 6 people for some meals. I haven't really had anyone over for dinner, besides my parents once. Maybe I should start to have dinner parties?...
MASTER BEDROOM...
I LOVE MY BEDROOM!!! It fits me well and has enough room in there for me. The closet is a good size and my clothes and shoes totally fit in there. The dresser and jewelry box fits everything in there as well. The bathroom is quite big for just one person and gives me enough room. It has a jet bath and shower. There's two sinks in there but mostly only one gets used.
GUEST BEDROOM...
The guest room is fully finished and has it's own walk in closet and bathroom to use. It's ready to be used. Visitors WELCOME!!!
BASEMENT/THEATRE...
Well, it is quite FUN to have your own movie theatre in your house. The previous owners of my house had their's set up like that and of course couldn't leave it for me and so I figured to do mine just like that. The screen is 100 inches and it makes it look big on the wall, just like the movie theatre's you have to pay money to get into. My house can be dibbed as the ultamate movie theatre house. I'm quite ok with that and think it would be fun to have movie nights at my place.
BASEMENT/SPORTS BAR...
Well, my basement is big enough to make the other half of it into a bar so that's what I've done. Of course I had to make it a sports bar to incorporate my LOVE for the Broncos and Rockies!!! Gotta LOVE the Colorado sports teams!!! I just need to get a Broncos bobble-head so the Matt Holliday bobble-head isn't lonely anymore.

3 comments:
I love it all but mostly your living room. You have great taste!
Rach! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I HAVE to come see it soon, it's so nice! You have awesome taste!
Love your place. you have to have a dinner party.
Post a Comment