Monday, February 15, 2010

Legally Blonde the Musical

Legally Blonde the Musical came to Denver and I couldn't pass up the chance of seeing it. My best friend Aimee and I would almost NEVER miss a day of not watching the movie when it came out so we couldn't miss the show. Pink is Elle's favorite color so we of course had to add some pink to our outfits for the show. The show was SO cute and made me want to go watch the movie again. I didn't really like the fact that we of course couldn't take pictures while watching it because of the flash on cameras. The one I took of the stage is from my phone that has no flash. I was so tempted to take some more during the show but I didn't want the people in back of me think I was crazy and maybe tell the security, even though the actor's wouldn't of known because there's no flash on the phone. I guess the memory of it in my brain is enough.





No comments: