Monday, December 21, 2009
California/Costa Rica
The vacation started with California and I went on over for Thanksgiving. I first flew into San Diego and was there a couple of days before I headed up north to Dana Point with my cousin and Aunt, to my Grandma's for some yummy dinner. On the night of Thanksgiving my brother Andrew, Aunt Jody, and I flew from LAX to Costa Rica. Before we got there we had a lay-over in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. After that lay-over we were on our way to Costa Rica. WOOHOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your trips look incredible! I love all your pictures. And I love you house. It is darling!
WOW, Rach, the pics were amazing and the trip looked like alot of fun...what an adventure....Thanks for sharing....p.s. that's a bummer about the camera...I lost mine in Paris one time..it ruined my first couple of days until I got a new one...
Post a Comment