Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bad decision?

So I made a decision and might regret it just a little. I kinda got a little syked for the opporunity to be on a reality show just for the fun of it. Well here's the kicker: I was told that I'll be flown out May 3-5 and have an interview with the producers. Well on May 3 we are having a graduation party for my brother's high school graduation. I felt as though I couldn't miss that and that it would be more important for me to be there to congratulate him for the work he's done. So then the other part is the taping part. The taping part is May 22 through June 12 (3 weeks). During this time, my family is taking this BIG family vacation to Key West. This is a vacation that we really have never done before and kind've a going away vaca because my brother Adam is heading to the Army in July. The vacation is June 6 through the 14th. During that week is some of the taping of the show. My problem was deciding if the vacation to Key West or the show is more important. I decisided to do the vacation and not the show. I am thinking back about it and don't know what to do or think about the decision I made. Did I make a good decision and could it be re-done?

No comments: